Well, if I would have gotten to this yesterday, I would have linked up with Works in Progress Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.
As it is, I’m still not fully back in to my routine being home and I’m too late on this post for the link up. Which means I miss out on the sharing aspect of linking my post, but I still thought I would let you, my two followers (on of whom is my mother), know what I’m up to.
My “To Do” List is growing back to it’s more normal (for me) size of around a dozen items, and here’s what is on my list this week.
1. Road Trip Quilt Along Tutorial
1a. Montana for tomorrow
1b. Colorado for next week
2. Gathered clutches. I have 4 already ordered and I would like to make several more to put in my future shop.
3. Speaking of which, I actually started making some Luna Bags: the Essential Tote for this very purpose. I ordered my product labels (finally!) and I’m really excited to get them in a few weeks.
4. I joined a hoopie swap, and I’ve finished the paper pieced base of my design. I hope to add some hand stitching, but admittedly, I’m a teensy bit scared since I’ve never done embroidery before and I think that’s holding me back. Time to the bull by the horns. Or the thread by the needle. Or something.
5. Speaking of handwork, I finally chose a binding for my rainbow double staircase quilt. It’s sewing on the front, and now I have to hand stitch to the back. I originally thought I would go with read, but I had the binding all made and ready to go, and then when I put it against the quilt, I decided I didn’t like it afterall.
6. Be Free Bees free form quilt robin additions. This is the last month for this project, and I will have two quilts to add to this month. One is already here, and the other should be arriving next week.
7. Draw sting soccer back. Sierra will start soccer this fall and she will need a draw string bag for her shoes and water bottle and extra shirt and what not. She picked a green soccer monkey fabric that should arrive any day.
8. I actually have something for myself on the list (gasp!). And it’s PINK (double gasp!). I hope to make a skirt out of this super fun Crazy Daisy print. Fun!
Two tutorials that I would like to complete, but are on the back burner right now:
9. Equilateral triangle hexagon quilt block tutorial
10. Kid’s play oven mitt tutorial