I love checking things off The List. And you know what, I don’t think I added anything major to the list this week either. Yay! Here’s what it looked like last week:
1. Road Trip Quilt Along: create back. No progress. However, I *think* I actually have enough fabric to create the back, so we’ll go from there.
2. Be Free Bees free form quilt robin: finish top. No progress. I still have trouble putting things for me on the priority list. Though, one of my finishes this week was for me, so that’s nice. Of course, I was also the stop on a blog hop, so that’s really why I finished it.
3. Quilt for Brian. No progress. I want to finish Brian’s quilt before his house his rebuilt and he posted a picture of a backhoe on his lot this week, so I guess the clock is officially ticking.
4. Equilateral triangle hexagon block tutorial. Some progress. I stopped by Kim‘s house earlier this week for a bit and had hoped to finish a mei tai, but I forgot a key piece so I worked on this instead. 5. English paper piecing Rose Star wall hanging. Finished. My stop on the blog hop was today. I LOVE how it turned out.
6. Mei tais
6a. for Gaby #1. Finished.
6b. for Gaby #2. No progress.
6c: for Kathleen. Minimal progress. I had to procure strap fabric for this one. I now have all the materials I need. This is for a friend’s baby shower, which is the first week of November, so I’d like to finish this week.
7. Laundry bag for Virginia. Finished. She’s already tried it out and loves it. Apparently, it holds laundry as well as it holds a small child. Success.
8. 4×5 Bee Blocks. Minimal progress.
8a. Samples: hexagon + boxes. One finished; one begun.
What should I name the above quilt block?? It needs a name.
8b. Blocks for bee members (5). No progress.
9. Gathered clutches. No progress.
10. Luna Bags: the Essential Tote. No progress. But I have a special request for a tote. The fabric was provided for me, and I’m really excited about it.
And now The List looks like this:
1. Road Trip Quilt Along: create back.
2. Be Free Bees free form quilt robin: finish top
3. Quilt for Brian.
4. Mei tais
4a. for Gaby #2
4b. for Kathleen
5. Equilateral triangle hexagon block tutorial
6. 4×5 Bee Blocks
6a. Samples: hexagon + boxes
6b. Blocks for bee members (5)
7. Gathered clutches.
8. Luna Bags: the Essential Tote
8a. Gracie tote
Lots of other works in progress around the blogsphere. Check out some of them at Freshly Pieced!